- We believe that every life is valuable and every client deserves the highest quality of individualized care, regardless of a family’s socioeconomic status, native language, or other personal circumstances.
- Ballsbridge clinicians are skilled to provide ABA services to children and families who speak English, Spanish, Armenian, Farsi, Russian, and Vietnamese.
- Ballsbridge is a learning organization, led by Ph.D. and masters-level practitioners who publish research, train, and stay current on ABA best practices.
- We strive to set a higher standard for ABA therapy by focusing on real-life contexts (such as health, wellness, and recreation), providing gold-standard training and supervision, and expanding ABA to new populations.
- We incorporate a variety of established and cutting-edge therapeutic technologies into our services, including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to help improve social skills.
- By collaborating closely with other professionals and community members, we build bridges that support children along their own unique paths in life.
Behavior analysts can make changes in socially significant behaviors in many areas such as health, wellness, and recreation.
Behaviors to be changed need to be clearly defined, observed, and measured before changes are made.
Continuous measurments are necessary to demonstrate a functional relationship between the changes produced and the treatment plans.
The treatment plans selected are described specifically and clearly to facilitate validity and reliability measures.
The applied techniques and strategies are related and derived from the basic principles of behavior analysis.
Treatment plans are considered effective if they are shown to produce socially significant changes in the behaviors.
Resultant changes are to be generalizable across people, time, and settings.